Thursday, July 3, 2008

Out of Town

Just to fill you in, I am going on Vacation next week. Where, you ask? Well, to Keaton Beach!!! Keation is (a beach of course) a beautiful place 30 miles from my house!!! Yes, Ill let you see a picture:












Pretty! And we are staying in my family's friend's beach house for a week! DURING SCALLOPING SEASON!! If you don't know me well, I just love snorkling! And scalloping is a hobby! I also love fishing, crabbing, and everything basically that involves water! Yaaay water!!! Bad thing about snorkling= yellow flies. Eww. They BITE you all over! Owch!!!! Anyways, on to the IMPORTANT news:

I need the contributers to watch over the site for me until next Friday, please. I would love it if you guys could post the important stuff for me and watch the comments. You have as much power as I do because you have admin privlages. Like I said I am NOT adding any more contributors any time soon, so sorry for those who wanted to be one.



Who is going to my party?!? Leave a comment if you know for sure you are going!!!

Anyways, my last post will be on Saturday until I get back. So take care, contributors!!!

Rocky

4 comments:

Bestpl8er said...

I'm coming to the party! I just have to warn you though; 7:00 am cptz is 10:00 am for my time zone, so I'll have to wake up early. So I might be a little late. CPFC (club penguin friends cheats) is in good hands!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm gonna be there for sure! I may be a little late though, becuase I'm a heavy sleeper and may forget to wake up. Well, then again, I'm gonna try to wake up before 9:30 to watch the new Pokemon.

~~Rocko183~~

Anonymous said...

oh cool! i loooove your banner!

rockoina said...

Thank you chucky!!! :D

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online