Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Buddy List Funeral

:(
VERY VERY Bad news.
Many of you have heard already, It is spreading around, that somebody hacked my CP account yesterday. Well heres what went on.
I was all happy in the morning, getting ready for band camp. I thought to myself, "Hmm, a new stage change is today! I wonder what it is!" So i went on my back room computer. When I got on, I started hyperventalating. What the... my clothes were changed!!!! :O I started pacing and freaking out... there was a hacker, or a friend, who went on my account... but who? I put all the clues together but it still didnt make sense. I cant make sense right now. It is impossible. Improbable! I really can't. Pengi knew my password, but she isnt mean! And, Rocko183, she knew my password, but she isnt mean either! I started thinking... Rockoella knew my password, but I had boyish clothes on and Boyish + Rockoella = X because Rockoella I called a prep the other day. No. She wouldn't be that mean anyway. I still can't put the clues together, but my friends have the same problem going on. Somebody is on the loose. Somebody is a hacker. EVERYBODY THAT READS THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE THEIR CP PASSWORD NOW BECAUSE SOMEBODY, SOME PENGUIN, IS A HACKER AND IS ON THE LOOSE. PLEASE HELP US CATCH HIM!

But then, I was revealed to more horrifying news. News that, I almost cried about. It takes people a LONG time to earn famous people as buddies sometimes, and that is exactly what I mean.

Let me sit down with you for a second. Wish that I never heard this.
half of my buddies, from the beginning of the list to Nikerog, were deleted, horrifying, and Me Santa was on my list, too. All of my bestest buddies basically were on that section of the list. No, that doesnt mean you aren't a fantastic buddy if you were in the lower section, but what i am trying to say is... it was horrifying to look at.

I am trying to reconstruct my list. IF I WAS YOUR BUDDY AND GOT DELETED FROM MY LIST
PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE leave a date we can meet back again in the COMMENTS SECTION of this post. If you cannot meet, I am going to have a recontructing buddy list party soon! ANYBODY can come, and I will add you even if you are somebody I dont know! I will add up to 20 people! So PLEASE COME TO THE PARTY! DATE AND DETAILS COMING SOON!

Anyways, that's about it, and remember:
CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD NEXT TIME YOU GET ON CP!

Thanks!
Rocky

4 comments:

Pengineeta =D said...

I WILL TELL YOU

Pengineeta =D said...

i even forgot that i knew ur password LOL i hope u get ur buddies back soon

Pengineeta =D said...

im not a member anymore

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Kayapri! I found out about this site because Pengineeta posted it on her site!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online