Friday, July 11, 2008

New Coming Soon Widget and Superhero Play

Heya! With new news, CP is buzzing! Well, not me... unfortunately, my membership expired today -_- But, keep on smiling, penguins! :D



Not much has happened lately... are they just gonna keep redoing plays? Ugh, I HATE when they do that!!! Its all for the new penguins. Yea. NEWBIES... sigh... thats all CP cares about... parrot coming out again, next they'll put the blue lei out again! Oh well. Anyways, I LOVE the music for the Superhero play. It sounds all exciting and mysterious. Tell me what you think! I have the music right here at this link. ALL credit to Mike92.
http://play.clubpenguin.com/music/32.swf
site: http://www.mike92.wordpress.com/ It is an awesome site! I love the swf's!

Next, I have a new widget!!! Yay new stuff! It shows everything coming soon. I kinda copied the idea from Lady Maryann, so I guess this is credit! Cheers for Lady Maryann! site:

http://www.club-penguin-crazy.blogspot.com/ It is truely a magnificent site!!! ;-)

I have decided to also put a poll up for voting for the BOTM. Vote like you mean it! ;-)


Here is a picture of the new play! ;-D


does anyone know what that turtle thing is???

cya on another road, fellow penguins!
rocky

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Godzilla DUH!!!!!

Rocko183 said...

You are saying I'm copying? Look who's copying me by saying 'Fellow Penguins' ?

Rocko183

Lorry40 said...

I think the turtle thing is a bad person! Has anyone gotton hurt with the play yet? I HAVE!!!!

rockoina said...

LOL right as the play started I became a non member. :( I have every clothing from it though :D yea the turtle is a bad thing i think hehe

Anonymous said...

HEY! YOU COPIED ME BY SAYING "fellow penguins" !!!!!

MY SITE IS AWESOMER THAN YOURS! AND IT HAS MORE VIEWS!!!!


~~you know who i am you backstabber~~

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online