Tuesday, July 1, 2008

BANNER FINISHED

Hiya!

Good News. If you have seen the site, the banner is obviously finished. I have decided, since I JUST finished the banner a few minutes ago, that I will not be adding to the contributer's list for a while. That means that top commenter/botw will probably not have a choice to be a contributer soon UNLESS they dont mind not being on the banner. They can be added to my blogroll, that is another choice. Anyways, my blogroll rules are basically this (only one)

(1) I HAVE VISITED YOUR SITE AT LEAST ONCE AND IT IS AWESOME!!!!!! yea so every single one here is AWESOME! :D

Anyways, I have done a buddy's list down below. Feel free to look at it, and if I know you and you want to be my buddy, schedule a date to meet on CP and time down below in the comments, please, and I will TRY to make it. Can't guarantee.

Also, (gulp) I learned a few weeks ago (and am nervous right now) that, since I have to have braces soon (i hate braces) then the dentist will have to pull 2 permenent teeth out! :O they say that one is "defected" or something so they have to pull it out anyways... so yea, please wish me luck, i can barely handle teeth coming out, not to mention permenent teeth... :( and they have to do it A DAY AFTER MY VACATION!!! grrr...

anyways, keep on doing something on club penguin, whether it's waddling, talking to new people, or sitting there staring at the new fireworks, i don't really care! :D

rock

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online