Friday, July 4, 2008

MALLS!!!!

I like malls!!!!! I know this is a very random post but I am about to visit the mall! I visit like once every week at least because I love spending my hard-earned money on cruddy stuff like gum and webkinz! But I like the mall! I also like hollister and abercrombie but their stuff is normally too expensive, but a lot of times before school starts my mom will buy me about 5 things from there and a lot of people like hot topic though i have never been in there... ooh




my sister loves hot topic and getting weird shirts from there... but when I last looked in there it looked all emo and gothic and stuff and i am not emo or gothic and stuff and I just realized that all of this stuff is crammed into one sentence so i better stop, so bye! Oh yea since I love pictures i have decided to put one of my local mall on here!!!! :D





Oh yes my penguin was 360 DAYS OLD YESTERDAY!!! IF YOU DONT KNOW THEN 360 IS A FULL TURN!!!! OH YEA AND 5 MORE DAYS UNTIL MY PENGUIN IS A YEAR OLD!!!!WOOT!! NOW IVE GOT ANOTHER REASON FOR MY PARTY!!! :D




PEACE!!!!

2 comments:

Bestpl8er said...

Hot Topic creeps me out sometimes. (Not that I ever GO there)

Lorry40 said...

AWESOME!!! I ASLO LOOOOVE MALLS!!
I've been to one with a iceskatting rink one time!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online