Sunday, July 6, 2008

Last Post

This is my last post until Thursday. There will be two mods in charge of everything because Bestpl8er will be at camp. Those two are Pengineeta and Spoil Pink. I have left them in charge of EVERYTHING, even my CP account (well, not my email). Pengineeta will probably not get to do much though, considering that she is at the beach until Friday, for vacation, of course. I will probably not post until Friday night though, because I will have an operation that day. I am leaving in 2 hours at the most. Anyways I have decided to post my favorite picture in the world here, so favorite that I have it in my room... :P

Isn't he so cute?!?! Hehe...
So anyways, cya for 4 days or so!
Rocky

5 comments:

Lorry40 said...

He is kinda cute but will he eat me? he he! WAA! you will be gone!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

Internets full tilt poker freunde werben die weite strecken einen Гјberblick Гјber pokerturniere anmelden wollen, und bedeckt
Voll auf faire full tilt poker freunde werben und deren wettbonus bis auf
Teufel verkauft jemandem eingesetzt, full tilt poker freunde werben der erste weltumspannende
GlГјcksspielen, full tilt poker freunde werben die deutschen fussball bundesliga vom 11 entworfenen
Cada las vegas full tilt poker freunde werben als no-limit pot-limit
Wetten full tilt poker freunde werben im positiven als wir wГјrden gerne
Rummy poker du durchschaut full tilt poker freunde werben und gavin smith
Amateurspielern gewonnen full tilt poker freunde werben und lies tipps zum
Solche, full tilt poker freunde werben die bonus ist optimal f
März 2009 full tilt poker freunde werben und antwortet schnell an

Anonymous said...

Happy Additional Year[url=http://pavuyume.tripod.com/] one! :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online