Monday, June 23, 2008

No Mission Yet + New Idea!

YOOM-TAH! I was lookin round CP yesterday and saw MANY Penguins awaiting the new mission that supposedly "came out today" aka Monday. But I was surprised to see this morning, no new mission. :( Maybe it will come out tomorrow or later today. Just have to keep checking! I was thinking about a mission walkthrough to put on Youtube. Do you think I should do that? I'm the lazy type hehe...



Anyways, I have a cool new idea to drag in comments! What about I do this- for every month, I give away 1 FREE one month membership to the Top Commenter. If the person is already a member, how about side prizes? Here are some ideas-

(1) I will give them ownership/moderator to this site, or

(2) I will put a picture of them on my site, edited and perfected by Photoshop.

GIVE ME SOME MORE IDEAS IF THESE DON'T MEET THE EYE!



YOOM-TAH!

See ya!
-Rock

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online