Saturday, June 21, 2008

New Layout!

Of course you have noticed our new layout! It's awesome, right? Yes, yes, yes? YIPPIE! Anyways, that chatbox in the last post was a try-out chatbox. If you want to chat with me and other visitors on the REAL one, go to www.xat.com/Clubpenguin_peeps

It will be brought to full screen.

Thanks so much! Hope to see you real soon!

PS: Having a beach party in my igloo sometime soon! Everybody who attends gets posted here. Date unknown for now, Mimo posted on Pengineeta's website in other news! To see his post go to www.pengineeta.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! yoom-tah! yay! i looove wigglytuff too! from mystery dungeon right? what version do you have??? i have blue rescue and explorers of time :D! so... i looooove your new blog tooo! wanna be on my blogroll?? so... just one Q... you're a girl like me right????

rockoina said...

Hehe! Coolio! I have both too!! Yes Im a girl lol...:P

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online