Monday, November 3, 2008

Yes, well this blog has sort of been abandoned. Well not really. But for now yes.

Rockoina got grounded for the rest of her life! Okay not really. But until december. remember she disappeared at the end of summer. Because she got grounded like I just said. I called her and only one time she picked up her phone. And she said, "I can't talk on the phone because I have to do my homework or my parents will get mad at me." Then now she says she lost her phone charger so she has to get a new one.

So Rockoina has "temporarily died on club penguin" She'll be back soon hopefully!

(no i dont know her in real life)

Thanks, Pengineeta

But you can visit my website! its www.pengineeta.tk

2 comments:

Bestpl8er said...

Kind of reminds me of...

well...

me.

I still go on cp, but I havn't been on the blogs since...

well...

August.

I just checked Rockonia's blog to see how it'd been going, but it doesn't look so well. I am very sorry Rockonia got grounded, by the way.

I do want to thank everybody that was from RateMyPenguin and the blogs, for they were a great group of online friends.

But I've just been so busy with my schoolwork and such.

I also want to thank Rockonia again for the 1-month membership. There are no Targets around my area.

I hope you all do well with this blog.

:)

~Bestpl8er

Evilk9187 said...

everyone of you who are apart of this blog please follow mine http://coolio317clubpenguin.blogspot.com/

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online